COVID and Our Practice
As a dedicated surgical facility we have always been above the standard of care in infection control. At our office your safety is our number one priority. We have implemented updated safety protocols designed based on the recommendation from our state board and the CDC and these include:
- Prior to arrival to the office each day, team members will have their temperature taken and answer a health questionnaire.
- Team members will be wearing K95 or N95 masks with a second mask on top of it. A shield on the provider will be used. Patients will be wearing masks or facial coverings while in office.
- Barriers are in place for check in and check out.
- Changes in patient arrival (virtual waiting room, screening and temperature taken on all patients, limiting the number of patients in office)
- All surfaces will be cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant before and after all patients.